Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Begins at 40....?!

Have you ever dreamed to be an ATHLETE? Frankly, it's been my lifetime aspiration, inspiration, and dream-nation, and i'm glad to announce that YEAH!!! I've accomplished it, recently...during UNITEN Track and Field 2010, 7th March 2010.

Of course, I enjoy running and brisk-walking so much, but i've never had the opportunity to really WINNNN. Now, at 40, i represented IKAL for 4X200 veteran, and we became champion... WOW.... fantastic... incredible.. unbelievable.. My children, Farah and EMir, were there at the stadium to witness my triumphant moment, and i guess i have inspired Emir to be a sprinter? runner? sportsman? ha..ha...anything that has to do with sports, will do. Best of all, my COIT students cheered for me as i entered the track...thanks wonderful supporters...LUV u all so much...

thanks to IKAL lovely (shima, Evelyn, Iza, Jiha, Kak Dah, Dr N) and sinewy (Mizi, syafiq, anip,etc) contingent...we made it happen!

Now, is this trivial? Perhaps for some. I always believe that we should NEVER stop dreaming because one fine day, our dream will come true. Of course it takes a little bit of initiative, guts and enthusiasm. I have other dreams and goals to attain, and if they must come around at 50 or 60, so be it. At least, i shall still have lots to cherish at old age..so friends, and the younger generation out there....come on...strive for the best always, and life begins right NOW!

Inspired? Yupppp! Well, ask yourself - what have you accomplished recently? What is your BIG dream? FIND the answers and take some time to share with us in this blogosphere. For now, i shall share some celebrity snapshots, courtesy of Hanif. Later, I shall share more photos taken by my student, Amzar...and friends Evelyn, Jiha, etc.


3 comments:

faidhi said...

Salam..
hye mam zue.

waa..i stiil can remember the sports day..i cant believe that i see u participating the activities in the sports day.

Majeed129 said...

it is so great for anyone to dream and work to did that dream.
i am greeting you for this accomplishment, that is a rare things happened in these days.
my big dream is get master degree in MBA, thanks god now i get it, but that not mean that the end of our dream. that just a beginning.
that what should every one remember it.

Voice Minister said...

Hi ma'am,
Sport is help us for healthy bodies ,energetic and animated people in our life. I agree with your topic ma'am " Life Begins at 40 " cause my father always says that " your life will begin at 40 you'll see the real world at this age " more times until I wish to be at 40 right now because I saw him enjoy sports such as play football with us in our big garden at home , walk on treadmill even more than me and specially play chess game with us at evening with fans from our family ,he learned us this game. Finally , I really estimate the life at 40 cause our feelings are a fully hopeful at that time.