Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2nd October 2010 is my Birthday

Awesome! The most simple yet splendid birthday celebration ever!

Remind me again..yeah..I am 40 years old..quite matured and successful..most precious achievement is indeed...a cozy and loving family with a beloved husband and three wonderful children. they mean the world to me!

So, we put up two nights at Carlton Holiday hotel and suite, had swimming splendour at the Pusat Akuatik swimming pool, lepak and makan at warung, and best of all...my husband took us all to see...the miraculous city of lights, I-CITY. ohhh..who invented this idea? Amazing and absolutely gorgeous. my most favourite is 'my birthday wish' and the light-trees...i took lots of snapshots and i shall share with my readers in a while, until my daughter uploads the photos in this laptop..which is really not my forte...

Thanks to all thoughtful friends and students who have wished me happiness ++. Thanks a zillion. Life is a gift of precious and tenderly moments with tots and love...

6 comments:

Bobo 4 sure said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PN.ZUE!

ALI K M AL-QURABAT said...

Dear Madam Zue

" In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups. In old age, we yearn to be kids. It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order." ~Robert Brault,



Mum, happy birthday. I think we must celebrate every birthday in spite of our circumstances because this occasion will not return back again. Even though this celebration means adding another year to our ages.Documentation of each birthday it's beautiful and after many years ,we will remember these moments with our children . Wish you happy birthday and all your dreams come true.

Majeed Amjed said...

Al- Salam Aliquim
Dear Ma`am
I would like to say happy birthday and have a precious achievements through your life. ( sorry for late).
birthday, is the one of our life event that reminds us with this great moment. Also it alarm us life can not stopping!!!!
so each celebration of birthday knock the ring of life that another year has finished and starts a new year from our age.
so, let us make this great occasion a record for our events and fulfillment.
Finally, some of us consider a birthday a party, and the other consider it enjoyment time.
but all of us agree that a birthday is reminder of our life.

Krun Vic said...

Blezed belated Bufdae Pn. Zue =) god blez!

Unknown said...

You're not 40. you're 18years old plus 22years of experience.aha enjoy your life. I think you're an exciting people. you always want to help people. you'll will always be happy if your student stood up for something. not every people have that kind of quality nowadays.aha thanks for everything

shanmugan said...

Hello Pn. Zue. First of all, I would like to wish Happy belated birthday. I know it was very late wishes and I’m sorry for it. By the way, it was happy to hear that Pn Zue was really enjoy your birthday with your lovely family. Birthday is a day which came every year to remind us that we are getting older. Yes, it’s the time to say that Pn Zue getting older in age. But looks young in appearance. Anyhow, the day is yours. We should blast the day for the maximum as we can because it came once in the year. In final, I wish u a happy life and all the best Pn. Zue.